Purchasing tokens may be split in two categories:
- Sniping or purchasing right at launch at the best possible price outcome
- Regular buy of a token launched already
- Sniping tokens at launch
Everybody knows that having the option to buy among the first a token will bring you the most benefits over the price increase, but that was not always an easy thing to do!
NOW, using Bullet App, it’s not only easy, but it’s also safest! The UI is considered to be the friendliest and most comprehensive in this industry, based on user analysis of the competitors!
Before setting up the sniper, several things should be taken into consideration, and it all starts with DYOR(Do Your Own Reasearch)! It’s important to know as much information about the token to be launched as possible, so that you best customize the settings and also know what to expect!
Being among the 1st buyers does not mean you win! Or take out profit!
So let’s establish some priorities and have a list of important facts to know before sniping:
- Launch type
- Stealth launch or Fair launch
- Presale launch
- Was there any private sale?
- If so, how big was that as funds collected? how many were involved and how was the token distribution?
To explain reasons for all these before, if a token that launches has a lot of holders already, it has all the chances and reasons to dump right at launch. Of course the sniper maximises your chances for wins, but still, you need to buy that token and sell, while others already have it and just can sell it!
- This is very important to be able to figure slippage information and maybe understand how fast the token can bring Xes
- Token safety measures
In order to keep snipers away, Contract Developers create some blocking mechanisms, so that sniping can become inefficient within some certain amount of time after launch.
Please be aware here of Farmers! Nothing less than a scam, instructed by the Contract Devs or Token Owners themselves, where they justify stealing funds in numerous ways!
There is NO justification! A sniper does not steal! A sniper uses exactly the functions everyone does, but it does that better! We use router’s function, swap’s functions and contract functions, just like anyone else!
“Safety measures” may be:
- Dead blocks – a series of blocks where transactions get stuck. Here devs may choose to be fair, and just drop the transactions and fail, or decide to steal money, and if you buy within those dead blocks your amount gets stuck/lost
- Very high taxes for a certain amount of time/blocks – using this, devs steal again, making your buy effectively worthless